Live Music Photographer
Yes, you discovered festival & live music photographer Chris “AoxoA” Hooper. You’ll love the results of my concert photography. Based in Austin TX–serving locally and nationwide.
My music / festival portfolio is solid. It is a fine example of the type of creativity you can expect. I am capable of, and sometimes do, reinvent my creative output. Usually this is based on an ecosystem that includes the subjects, the location and my creative instincts.
I have photographed a wide range of artists, including Beats Antique Big Gigantic, Bonobo, BoomBox, Cold War Kids, DVBBS, Emancipator Ensemble, G-Jones, Gareth Emery, Ghostland Observatory, Gigamesh, Grandtheft, Herobust, Holiday Mountain, Kishi Bashi Leftover Salmon, Lotus, Manic Focus, Particle, Polish Ambassador, Pretty Lights, Quixotic, RJD2, Rob Garza, Savoy, SPHYNX, STS9, The Crystal Method, The Motet, theNEWDEAL, Thievery Corporation, Tritonal, Warpaint, Wild Child, Zeds Dead and many others.
Concert photography is of a live show, either in a venue or at an event such as a music festival. This service is intended for artist (bands, DJs, etc.), artist managers/publishers and promoters.
The price will depend on several factors:
- Is the artist unsigned, signed to an independent label or signed to a major label?
- How will the images be used (web, print, individual, commercial, etc.)
- Number of photos required.
- Standard vs. premium edits in post processing.
- Length, size and location of the event.
Contact by email to start a discussion about your specific needs.
The festival photography service is geared toward promoters, PR firms, sponsors, etc… In many cases the service can mimic the concert photography section above. However, it can also include roaming photo coverage that is focused on fans, festival portraits, performers, and the overall festival environment.
The price will depend on several factors. Contact by email to start a discussion about your specific needs.
I don’t have any formal band portraits yet. Band portraits are a special type of music photography that i want to explore. I am currently offing specials for band portraits.
- Price – $150
- 1-2 Hour on location
- Up to 5 fully edited and retouched photos of the whole band.
- Edited photo of each individual band member (5 band member max. Add extra $10 per additional band member).
- License for personal use (websites, blogs, and social media).
- *Fee might vary depending on what the images are to be used for.
Austin TX Music Photography
Austin TX is known as the live music capital of the world. It has more live music venues per capita than anywhere else in the nation. I love working in Austin.
Fee free to share this page with anyone, especially Austin locals, who might be interested in hiring a live music photographer.