Parker Reproduction 20 gauge shotgun
Parker Reproduction 20 gauge shotgun is in every respect equal—if not superior—to the originals. The technology and metallurgy available in the early 1980s was greatly superior to those of 1869 to 1942. These doubles are perfect for people who want vintage-gun character without all the vintage-gun hassles (worn out parts, poor repairs, lousy stock dimensions, etc.).
For sale is the Parker DHE model, which is the most popular of the higher grades. It is very tastefully engraved and flawlessly finished. Approx. 5,800 of this style were manufactured. Parker reproductions will never be made at affordable prices again. It would cost well over 12k if made like the 1980’s reproductions from japan. https://whiteflyer.com/the-parker-reproduction-story/
Parker reproductions are very collectable due to the high quality and limited mfg. This gun is in outstanding condition. $5,000.
- Model: DHE.
- Gauge: 20.
- Barrel: solid matte rib — 26 inch.
- Chambers: 2 3/4 inch.
- Boring: fixed IC/Mod chokes .
- Sights: Single brass bead.
- Wood: Exhibition grade American-sourced walnut.
- Finish: Hand rubbed oil.
- Checkering: 28 lines per inch.
- Forend: splinter.
- Grip: Figured pistol.
- Butt: Engraved skeleton with 28 lines per inch
- Ejectors: Selective automatic.
- Action type: boxlock.
- Trigger: single selective.
- Engravings: Original DH style (DHE). All exposed metal on receiver (except hinge pins), trigger guard, and top latch.
- Supplied with leather trunk case, canvas and leather cover, snap caps and keys.